|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10894||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3900
Vector typeYeast Expression, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)2700
Entrez GeneHSC82 (a.k.a. YMR186W, HSP90)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
HSC82 and URA3 are flanked by Lox sites.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:7851 pUG72-HSC82in was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 10894 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10894 ; RRID:Addgene_10894)
For your References section:Hsp90 potentiates the rapid evolution of new traits: drug resistance in diverse fungi. Cowen LE, Lindquist S. Science. 2005 Sep 30. 309(5744):2185-9. 10.1126/science.1118370 PubMed 16195452