1055 pSG5L HA PTEN 360-364E
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11170||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1200
Mutation360-364E (SSSTS to EEEEE)
Entrez GenePTEN (a.k.a. 10q23del, BZS, CWS1, DEC, GLM2, MHAM, MMAC1, PTEN1, PTENbeta, TEP1)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:1055 pSG5L HA PTEN 360-364E was a gift from William Sellers (Addgene plasmid # 11170 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11170 ; RRID:Addgene_11170)
Map uploaded by the depositor.