|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||115271||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepCDNA3.1 (+)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
- Total vector size (bp) 6700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1334
Entrez GeneGATA3 (a.k.a. HDR, HDRS)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCAAATGGGCGGTAGGCGT (CMV-F)
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGGCT (pCDNA3.1-R) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
This plasmid was created in the “Molecular Genetics of Oral Inflammatory Diseases” lab directed by Arne S. Schaefer at the Charite Universitaetsmedizin Berlin.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GATA3-pCDNA3.1 was a gift from Arne S. Schaefer (Addgene plasmid # 115271 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:115271 ; RRID:Addgene_115271)