- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namep300 promoter and 5' UTR
Insert Size (bp)1533
Entrez GeneEP300 (a.k.a. KAT3B, RSTS2, p300)
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3-p300 reporter was a gift from Eileen Adamson (Addgene plasmid # 11726)
For your References section:Coactivating factors p300 and CBP are transcriptionally crossregulated by Egr1 in prostate cells, leading to divergent responses. Yu J, de Belle I, Liang H, Adamson ED. Mol Cell. 2004 Jul 2. 15(1):83-94. 10.1016/j.molcel.2004.06.030 PubMed 15225550
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence.
Map uploaded by the depositor.