|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11734||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1400
Entrez GeneSMAD2 (a.k.a. CHTD8, JV18, JV18-1, LDS6, MADH2, MADR2, hMAD-2, hSMAD2)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SmaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5B-HA-Smad2 was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 11734 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11734 ; RRID:Addgene_11734)
For your References section:MADR2 maps to 18q21 and encodes a TGFbeta-regulated MAD-related protein that is functionally mutated in colorectal carcinoma. Eppert K, Scherer SW, Ozcelik H, Pirone R, Hoodless P, Kim H, Tsui LC, Bapat B, Gallinger S, Andrulis IL, Thomsen GH, Wrana JL, Attisano L. Cell. 1996 Aug 23. 86(4):543-52. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)80128-2 PubMed 8752209