|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1247||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8700
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)2900
Entrez GeneSSA1 (a.k.a. YAL005C, YG100)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site bamh1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site sac1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:5538 pUG2-SSA1 was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 1247 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1247 ; RRID:Addgene_1247)
For your References section:Hsp104, Hsp70, and Hsp40: a novel chaperone system that rescues previously aggregated proteins. Glover JR, Lindquist S. Cell 1998 Jul 10;94(1):73-82. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)81223-4 PubMed 9674429