|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12961||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRhoA constitutively active
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)582
MutationQ63L Constitutively active
Entrez GeneRHOA (a.k.a. ARH12, ARHA, EDFAOB, RHO12, RHOH12)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-4T3-RhoA-Q63L was a gift from Gary Bokoch (Addgene plasmid # 12961 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12961 ; RRID:Addgene_12961)