|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12979||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRac1 constitutively active
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)579
MutationQ61L Constitutively active
Entrez GeneRAC1 (a.k.a. MIG5, MRD48, Rac-1, TC-25, p21-Rac1)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byJ. Lu
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-2T-Rac1-Q61L was a gift from Gary Bokoch (Addgene plasmid # 12979 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12979 ; RRID:Addgene_12979)