|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12980||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)579
Entrez GeneRAC1 (a.k.a. MIG5, MRD48, Rac-1, TC-25, p21-Rac1)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 for EGFP
- 3′ sequencing primer Sp6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-EGFP-Rac1-wt was a gift from Gary Bokoch (Addgene plasmid # 12980 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12980 ; RRID:Addgene_12980)
For your References section:Rho family proteins modulate rapid apoptosis induced by cytotoxic T lymphocytes and Fas. Subauste MC, Von Herrath M, Benard V, Chamberlain CE, Chuang TH, Chu K, Bokoch GM, Hahn KM. J Biol Chem. 2000 Mar 31. 275(13):9725-33. 10.1074/jbc.275.13.9725 PubMed 10734125