|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13643||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameToll-Like Receptor 10
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2477
Entrez GeneTLR10 (a.k.a. CD290)
/ Fusion Protein
- YFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Sal I / Xho I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer GTCTTGTAGTTGCCGTCGTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
The primer for sequencing out the 5' end of the GFP based constructs (GFP/EGFP, CFP, YFP) is 5'- GTCTTGTAGTTGCCGTCGTC -3'
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-TLR10-YFP was a gift from Doug Golenbock (Addgene plasmid # 13643 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13643 ; RRID:Addgene_13643)