|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14717||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6573
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namebeta-catenin deltaGSK-KT3
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneCtnnb1 (a.k.a. Bfc, Catnb, Mesc)
/ Fusion Protein
- IRES-GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacII blunt (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI/XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN-5
- 3′ sequencing primer IRES-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCV-beta-catenin-IRES-GFP was a gift from Tannishtha Reya (Addgene plasmid # 14717 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14717 ; RRID:Addgene_14717)
For your References section:A role for Wnt signalling in self-renewal of haematopoietic stem cells. Reya T, Duncan AW, Ailles L, Domen J, Scherer DC, Willert K, Hintz L, Nusse R, Weissman IL. Nature. 2003 May 22. 423(6938):409-14. 10.1038/nature01593 PubMed 12717450