|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14915||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4225
Vector typeWorm Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert namemultiple cloning site 3
SpeciesS. stercoralis (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)20
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AvrII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
derived from pAJ02 with Mulitple cloning site 3 (MCS3).
See Fire Lab C. elegans Vector Kit 1995 Documetation.
PAPER:Int J Parasitol. 2006 May 31;36(6):671-9. Epub 2006 Feb 7 Successful transgenesis of the parasitic nematode Strongyloides stercoralis requires endogenous non-coding control elements.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAJ13 was a gift from James Lok (Addgene plasmid # 14915 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14915 ; RRID:Addgene_14915)