|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15474||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePartitioning-defective protein 6C
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1037
Entrez GenePARD6A (a.k.a. PAR-6A, PAR6, PAR6C, PAR6alpha, TAX40, TIP-40)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CAGGTCCAACTGCACCTCGGTTC
- 3′ sequencing primer TTTGTGATGCTATTGCTTTATTTG TA (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pK-myc-Par6C was a gift from Ian Macara (Addgene plasmid # 15474)
For your References section:The cell-polarity protein Par6 links Par3 and atypical protein kinase C to Cdc42. Joberty G, Petersen C, Gao L, Macara IG. Nat Cell Biol 2000 Aug;2(8):531-9. 10.1038/35019573 PubMed 10934474
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.