|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17759||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesSimian virus 40
Insert Size (bp)2200
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBabe-LTA-zeo was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 17759 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17759 ; RRID:Addgene_17759)
For your References section:Heat shock factor 1 is a powerful multifaceted modifier of carcinogenesis. Dai C, Whitesell L, Rogers AB, Lindquist S. Cell. 2007 Sep 21. 130(6):1005-18. 10.1016/j.cell.2007.07.020 PubMed 17889646
Map uploaded by the depositor.