FLAG-mBAF45a IRES GFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17880||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1226
Entrez GenePhf10 (a.k.a. 1810055P05Rik, AV024533)
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- IRES EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F
- 3′ sequencing primer IRES-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FLAG-mBAF45a IRES GFP was a gift from Jerry Crabtree (Addgene plasmid # 17880)
For your References section:An essential switch in subunit composition of a chromatin remodeling complex during neural development. Lessard J, Wu JI, Ranish JA, Wan M, Winslow MM, Staahl BT, Wu H, Aebersold R, Graef IA, Crabtree GR. Neuron. 2007 Jul 19. 55(2):201-15. 10.1016/j.neuron.2007.06.019 PubMed 17640523
Map uploaded by the depositor.