PurposeRetroviral expression of mouse Kat5
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||184647||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5709
- Total vector size (bp) 7237
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneKat5 (a.k.a. AI839539, CPLA2, Htatip, Htatip1, PLIP, Tip55, Tip60)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGATCCGCGGAGGTGGGGGAGATA
- 3′ sequencing primer GAATTCTTACCACTTTCCTCTCTTGCTCCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.11.02.467017v1 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLPC-FLAG.Mm.KAT5 was a gift from Agnel Sfeir (Addgene plasmid # 184647 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:184647 ; RRID:Addgene_184647)
For your References section:Rap1 regulates TIP60 function during fate transition between two-cell-like and pluripotent states. Barry RM, Sacco O, Mameri A, Stojaspal M, Kartsonis W, Shah P, De Ioannes P, Hofr C, Cote J, Sfeir A. Genes Dev. 2022 Feb 24. pii: gad.349039.121. doi: 10.1101/gad.349039.121. 10.1101/gad.349039.121 PubMed 35210222