|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19259||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1400
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xbal (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MMTV-cFOS-SV40 was a gift from Philip Leder (Addgene plasmid # 19259 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19259 ; RRID:Addgene_19259)
Map uploaded by the depositor.