|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20885||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5256
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRbl2 (p130) 3'UTR
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1400
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGAAAACTCGACGCAAGA
- 3′ sequencing primer CACATTTGTAGAGGTTTTACTTGCT (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL-Rbl2 was a gift from Robert Blelloch (Addgene plasmid # 20885 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20885 ; RRID:Addgene_20885)
For your References section:Embryonic stem cell-specific microRNAs regulate the G1-S transition and promote rapid proliferation. Wang Y, Baskerville S, Shenoy A, Babiarz JE, Baehner L, Blelloch R. Nat Genet. 2008 Dec . 40(12):1478-83. 10.1038/ng.250 PubMed 18978791
Map uploaded by the depositor.