|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21038||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5904
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)52
/ Fusion Protein
- mEGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site - (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site - (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer - (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMyrPalm_mEGFP_IRES_puro2b was a gift from Daniel Gerlich (Addgene plasmid # 21038 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21038 ; RRID:Addgene_21038)
For your References section:Aurora B-mediated abscission checkpoint protects against tetraploidization. Steigemann P, Wurzenberger C, Schmitz MH, Held M, Guizetti J, Maar S, Gerlich DW. Cell. 2009 Feb 6. 136(3):473-84. 10.1016/j.cell.2008.12.020 PubMed 19203582
Map uploaded by the depositor.