Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21167||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5523
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemiR 17-5p Sensor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)66
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GLprimer2
- 3′ sequencing primer RVprimer4 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3-Control-miR-17-5p-Control was a gift from Joshua Mendell (Addgene plasmid # 21167 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21167 ; RRID:Addgene_21167)
For your References section:c-Myc-regulated microRNAs modulate E2F1 expression. O'Donnell KA, Wentzel EA, Zeller KI, Dang CV, Mendell JT. Nature. 2005 Jun 9. 435(7043):839-43. 10.1038/nature03677 PubMed 15944709