|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21479||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5309
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameKinesin family member C2
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2390
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTTAGGCACAGCACGATGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Please note that the insert contains KifC2, as described in the associated publication, and not Kif2C as indicated in the plasmid name.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GwKif2CGFP was a gift from Don Arnold (Addgene plasmid # 21479 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21479 ; RRID:Addgene_21479)
For your References section:A role for Kif17 in transport of Kv4.2. Chu PJ, Rivera JF, Arnold DB. J Biol Chem. 2006 Jan 6. 281(1):365-73. 10.1074/jbc.M508897200 PubMed 16257958