|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21770||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Insert Size (bp)4985
/ Fusion Proteins
- preKar2 (N terminal on insert)
- HDEL (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTACAAAAAACACATACATAAACT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Linearize with EcoRV to direct integration at the TRP1 locus.
Addgene NGS confirms a single silent mutation within the DsRed-Express2 coding sequence compared to the reference sequence provided by the depositing laboratory
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:YIPlac204TKC-DsRed-Express2-HDEL was a gift from Benjamin Glick (Addgene plasmid # 21770 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21770 ; RRID:Addgene_21770)