|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21948||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5802
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1128
Entrez GeneACTB (a.k.a. BRWS1, PS1TP5BP1)
/ Fusion Protein
- mEGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gaccccaacgagaagcgcg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-mGFP-Actin was a gift from Ryohei Yasuda (Addgene plasmid # 21948 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21948 ; RRID:Addgene_21948)
For your References section:Highly sensitive and quantitative FRET-FLIM imaging in single dendritic spines using improved non-radiative YFP. Murakoshi H, Lee SJ, Yasuda R. Brain Cell Biol. 2008 Aug . 36(1-4):31-42. 10.1007/s11068-008-9024-9 PubMed 18512154