TetR in pENTR1A (559-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22265||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2386
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Yeast Expression, Worm Expression, Insect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTetracycline repressor
Insert Size (bp)1303
Entrez GenetetR (a.k.a. SMR0223)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Kpn I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Eco RV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Please note that there are several sequence discrepancies between Addgene's quality control sequence and the depositor's reference sequence. These changes do not affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TetR in pENTR1A (559-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22265)