|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22416||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typezebrafish expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genevegfaa (a.k.a. vegf, vegfa, wu:fj82c06)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCS2vegf121 was a gift from Nathan Lawson (Addgene plasmid # 22416)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.