|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24030||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 5188
Growth in Bacteria
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3XMyc (N terminal on backbone)
- 3XHA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
pMOTag4HM-crelox-PUR made by Jenny Li taking the HindIII-BamHI crelox-PUR fragment from pyrFEKO-PUR and inserting into HindIII-BamHI digested pMOTag4HM made by Jessica.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMOTag4HM-crelox-PUR was a gift from George Cross (Addgene plasmid # 24030)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.