- Backbone size (bp) 5099
Growth in Bacteria
/ Fusion Protein
- 3XHA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
pMOTag43M-crelox-PUR made by Jenny Li taking the HindIII-BamHI crelox-PUR fragment from pyrFEKO-PUR and inserting into HindIII-BamHI digested pMOTag43M.
Based on pMOTag series made in pBluescript II KS+
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMOTag43M-crelox-PUR was a gift from George Cross (Addgene plasmid # 24032)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.