|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24039||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneRPS1B (a.k.a. PLC2, RP10B)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Entire RPS1B ORF inserted upstream of eGFP in EcoRI/HindIII of yEGFP3. Two missense mutations, D203V and K214E, detected in Addgene quality control. There is no evidence to suggest mutations affect activity.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:RPS1B-GFP (95) was a gift from Michael Rout (Addgene plasmid # 24039 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24039 ; RRID:Addgene_24039)