|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24219||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2147
Entrez GeneNFATC1 (a.k.a. NF-ATC, NF-ATc1.2, NFAT2, NFATc)
/ Fusion Proteins
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- EE (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bgl II (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP C seq. primer (#6478-1) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EGFPC1-huNFATc1EE-WT was a gift from Jerry Crabtree (Addgene plasmid # 24219)
For your References section:Nuclear localization of NF-ATc by a calcineurin-dependent, cyclosporin-sensitive intramolecular interaction. Beals CR, Clipstone NA, Ho SN, Crabtree GR. Genes Dev. 1997 Apr 1. 11(7):824-34. 10.1101/gad.11.7.824 PubMed 9106655
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.