pcDNA4-PKCZeta WT His tagged
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24609||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5077
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePKC zeta
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePRKCZ (a.k.a. PKC-ZETA, PKC2)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA4-PKCZeta WT His tagged was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 24609 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24609 ; RRID:Addgene_24609)
For your References section:Regulation of cell polarity and protrusion formation by targeting RhoA for degradation. Wang HR, Zhang Y, Ozdamar B, Ogunjimi AA, Alexandrova E, Thomsen GH, Wrana JL. Science. 2003 Dec 5. 302(5651):1775-9. 10.1126/science.1090772 PubMed 14657501