|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24952||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 11100
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneDNMT1 (a.k.a. ADCADN, AIM, CXXC9, DNMT, HSN1E, MCMT, m.HsaI)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGGATACACGCCGCCCACGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer ATCGTCGACCACTGTGCTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LZRS-DNMT1 was a gift from Paul Khavari (Addgene plasmid # 24952 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24952 ; RRID:Addgene_24952)
For your References section:DNMT1 maintains progenitor function in self-renewing somatic tissue. Sen GL, Reuter JA, Webster DE, Zhu L, Khavari PA. Nature. 2010 Jan 28. 463(7280):563-7. 10.1038/nature08683 PubMed 20081831