|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24980||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2544
Vector typeMultisite Gateway
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2090
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attB1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site attB2R (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
[1-2] ENTR clone with cb-unc-119(+) insert.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRL8 was a gift from Erik Jorgensen (Addgene plasmid # 24980 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24980 ; RRID:Addgene_24980)
For your References section:Targeted gene deletions in C. elegans using transposon excision. Frokjær-Jensen C, Davis MW, Hollopeter G, Taylor J, Harris TW, Nix P, Lofgren R, Prestgard-Duke M, Bastiani M, Moerman DG, Jorgensen EM. Nat Methods. 2010 Apr 25. ():. 10.1038/nmeth.1454 PubMed 20418868