|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25648||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepAAV (Strategene)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5020
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Age I, Asc I, Bcl I, Mlu I, Nhe I, Sac I, Xba I, Spe I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NdeI, EcoR I, EcoR V, Cla I, Sal I, Xho I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-SEPT-Acceptor was a gift from Todd Waldman (Addgene plasmid # 25648 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25648 ; RRID:Addgene_25648)
For your References section:Epitope tagging of endogenous genes in diverse human cell lines. Kim JS, Bonifant C, Bunz F, Lane WS, Waldman T. Nucleic Acids Res. 2008 Nov . 36(19):e127. 10.1093/nar/gkn566 PubMed 18784188