|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25772||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)687
Mutationaa23-252 only; N70Q N122Q N185Q
Entrez GeneNPC1 (a.k.a. NPC, POGZ, SLC65A1)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SFO1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ECOR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Polyhedrin forward
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
There is a TEV cleavage site downstream of His tag.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFAST NPC1(NTD)-3Q was a gift from Johann Deisenhofer (Addgene plasmid # 25772 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25772 ; RRID:Addgene_25772)
For your References section:Structure of N-terminal domain of NPC1 reveals distinct subdomains for binding and transfer of cholesterol. Kwon HJ, Abi-Mosleh L, Wang ML, Deisenhofer J, Goldstein JL, Brown MS, Infante RE. Cell. 2009 Jun 26. 137(7):1213-24. 10.1016/j.cell.2009.03.049 PubMed 19563754