- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)3800
Entrez GenePtk2 (a.k.a. FAK, FRNK, Fadk, mKIAA4203, p125FAK)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fw (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:myc-Rapr-FAK was a gift from Klaus Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 25926)
For your References section:Engineered allosteric activation of kinases in living cells. Karginov AV, Ding F, Kota P, Dokholyan NV, Hahn KM. Nat Biotechnol. 2010 Jun 27. ():. 10.1038/nbt.1639 PubMed 20581846
Map uploaded by the depositor.