Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26024||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerDr. Toshio Kitamura of the University of Tokyo
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6340
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameMyc2; Nird; Niard; Myc
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1320
Entrez GeneMyc (a.k.a. AU016757, Myc2, Niard, Nird, bHLHe39)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attR2 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pMX-S1811 (GAC GGC ATC GCA GCT TGG ATA CAC)
- 3′ sequencing primer pMX-TgAS (GAC ATG GCC TGC CCG GTT ATT ATT) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMXs-Ms-c-Myc-W136E was a gift from Shinya Yamanaka (Addgene plasmid # 26024 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26024 ; RRID:Addgene_26024)
For your References section:Promotion of direct reprogramming by transformation-deficient Myc. Nakagawa M, Takizawa N, Narita M, Ichisaka T, Yamanaka S. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Jul 26. ():. 10.1073/pnas.1009374107 PubMed 20660764
Map uploaded by the depositor.