- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2503
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)758
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site attL1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attL2 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13pUC-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer M13rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:466 pME-Cherry was a gift from Nathan Lawson (Addgene plasmid # 26028)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.