- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7200
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3000
Entrez GeneNEDD4L (a.k.a. NEDD4-2, NEDD4.2, RSP5, hNEDD4-2)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer LNCX
- 3′ sequencing primer IRES-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Fragment from pCS2-HA NEDD4L, fill-in to make blunt-end insert.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQCXIH-HA NEDD4L was a gift from Joan Massague (Addgene plasmid # 27028)
For your References section:Ubiquitin ligase Nedd4L targets activated Smad2/3 to limit TGF-beta signaling. Gao S, Alarcon C, Sapkota G, Rahman S, Chen PY, Goerner N, Macias MJ, Erdjument-Bromage H, Tempst P, Massague J. Mol Cell. 2009 Nov 13. 36(3):457-68. 10.1016/j.molcel.2009.09.043 PubMed 19917253
Map generated by Addgene from plasmid data.