|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27086||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5542
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameCasein Kinase II alpha
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCSNK2A1 (a.k.a. CK2A1, CKII, Cka1, Cka2, OCNDS)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ApaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pZW6 (CK2alpha) was a gift from David Litchfield (Addgene plasmid # 27086 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27086 ; RRID:Addgene_27086)
For your References section:Protein kinase CK2 is a constitutively active enzyme that promotes cell survival: strategies to identify CK2 substrates and manipulate its activity in mammalian cells. Turowec JP, Duncan JS, French AC, Gyenis L, St Denis NA, Vilk G, Litchfield DW.. Methods Enzymol. 2010;484:471-93. 10.1016/B978-0-12-381298-8.00023-X PubMed 21036246