|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27970||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4154
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)711
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ccgagggcttcaagtgggagcgc
- 3′ sequencing primer cagcttcaccttgtagatgaactcgc (Common Sequencing Primers)
http://taleffector.genome-engineering.org/ for detailed protocols and plasmid maps.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-minCMV-mCherry was a gift from Feng Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 27970)
For your References section:Efficient construction of sequence-specific TAL effectors for modulating mammalian transcription. Zhang F, Cong L, Lodato S, Kosuri S, Church GM, Arlotta P. Nat Biotechnol. 2011 Jan 19. ():. 10.1038/nbt.1775 PubMed 21248753