|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28110||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backbonepFHMSP-LIC-N (Addgene plasmid 26095)
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3MQ4
Alt namemetabotropic glutamate receptor 7, extracellular ligand binding domain
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1431
Mutationcontains ligand binding domain, residues 37-513.
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag with TEV site (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer polyhedrin-fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3MQ4. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3MQ4/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GRM7 was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28110)