|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28272||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepNIC-CH (Addgene plasmid 26117)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7218
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3PM8
Alt nameCalcium-dependent protein kinase 2
Insert Size (bp)537
MutationContains CAD domain (residues 335-513).
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-Independent cloning (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-Independent cloning (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
PDB: 3PM8. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3PM8/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PP-CDPK2 (3PM8) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28272 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28272 ; RRID:Addgene_28272)