|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29448||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameAP-SEMA3A (chick)
Alt nameSemaphorin 3A
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
Insert Size (bp)3800
Entrez GeneSEMA3A (a.k.a. COLL-1)
/ Fusion Protein
- AP tagged (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTC GGC TTC TGG CGT GTG ACC
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:AP-SEMA3A (chick) was a gift from Jonathan Raper (Addgene plasmid # 29448)
For your References section:Secreted chick semaphorins bind recombinant neuropilin with similar affinities but bind different subsets of neurons in situ. Feiner L, Koppel AM, Kobayashi H, Raper JA. Neuron. 1997 Sep . 19(3):539-45. 10.1016/S0896-6273(00)80370-0 PubMed 9331347
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.