Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29767||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)6328
Entrez GeneDYSF (a.k.a. FER1L1, LGMD2B, LGMDR2, MMD1)
/ Fusion Protein
- 3xHA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Eco R1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Eco RV (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATGCTGAGGGTCTTCATCCTCTAT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:DYSF-3HA was a gift from Steven Vogel (Addgene plasmid # 29767 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29767 ; RRID:Addgene_29767)
For your References section:Membrane wounding triggers ATP release and dysferlin-mediated intercellular calcium signaling. Covian-Nares JF, Koushik SV, Puhl HL, Vogel SS. J Cell Sci. 2010 Jun 1. 123(Pt 11):1884-93. 10.1242/jcs.066084 PubMed 20442251
Map uploaded by the depositor.