|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31160||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2810
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namechimeric fli1ep enhancer/promoter fragment
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site Gateway (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Gateway (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13pUC-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer M13rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
"p5E" refers to 5' entry clones flanked by L4-R1.
Drives endothelial expression.
See publication for more details: Dev Dyn. 2007 Nov . 236(11):3077-87 PMID: 17948311 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17948311
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:478 p5Efli1ep was a gift from Nathan Lawson (Addgene plasmid # 31160)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.