|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31611||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt nameATM and Rad3 Related
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)8000
Entrez GeneATR (a.k.a. FCTCS, FRP1, MEC1, SCKL, SCKL1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Plasmid contains an R1631H polymorphism. This is not thought to affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-ATR WT was a gift from Aziz Sancar (Addgene plasmid # 31611 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31611 ; RRID:Addgene_31611)
For your References section:Recruitment of DNA damage checkpoint proteins to damage in transcribed and nontranscribed sequences. Jiang G, Sancar A. Mol Cell Biol. 2006 Jan . 26(1):39-49. 10.1128/MCB.26.1.39-49.2006 PubMed 16354678