|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31981||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepTriEx 3
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human); Avena sativa (oat)
Insert Size (bp)1100
/ Fusion Protein
- RFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer (TriEx UP) GTTATTGTGCTGTCTCATCA
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 terminal (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LOVS1K was a gift from Kevin Truong (Addgene plasmid # 31981 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31981 ; RRID:Addgene_31981)
For your References section:A synthetic photoactivated protein to generate local or global ca(2+) signals. Pham E, Mills E, Truong K. Chem Biol. 2011 Jul 29;18(7):880-90. 10.1016/j.chembiol.2011.04.014 PubMed 21802009
Map uploaded by the depositor.