Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32390||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameRb promoter
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneRb1 (a.k.a. Rb, Rb-1, p110-RB1, pRb, pp105)
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer Luc_N_Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3-Rb WT was a gift from Julien Sage (Addgene plasmid # 32390 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32390 ; RRID:Addgene_32390)
For your References section:Regulation of RB transcription in vivo by RB family members. Burkhart DL, Ngai LK, Roake CM, Viatour P, Thangavel C, Ho VM, Knudsen ES, Sage J. Mol Cell Biol. 2010 Apr;30(7):1729-45. Epub 2010 Jan 25. 10.1128/MCB.00952-09 PubMed 20100864