|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32396||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8310
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV ; Adeno-Associated Virus
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Growth instructionsUsers must confirm the absence of deletions (recombinations) in this vector by diagnostic digests. (1) An AhdI digest should produce the following pattern of bands: 1557 bp, 1478 bp and 1334 bp. (2) An SrfI digest should produce the following pattern of bands: 2801 bp and 1546 bp. Please consult the associated publication listed below for an example gel image.
Copy numberLow Copy
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Multiple (see map) (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Multiple (see map) (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGGCACCAAAATCAACGGGACTTTCCAAAATGT
- 3′ sequencing primer AAAACCTCCCACACCTCCCCCTGAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Articles Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pscAAV-GFP was a gift from John T Gray (Addgene plasmid # 32396 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32396 ; RRID:Addgene_32396)
For your References section:Design and Construction of Functional AAV Vectors. Gray JT, Zolotukhin S. Methods Mol Biol. 2011;807:25-46. 10.1007/978-1-61779-370-7_2 PubMed 22034025