|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32608||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer KikGR_5': GTTACCGGA ATTCCGGATGGTGAGTGTGATTACATCAGAA
- 3′ sequencing primer KikGR_3': CAATCCGGAATTCCGGTTACTTGGC CAGCCTTGGCAGCCCGGA (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG:KikGR was a gift from Anna-Katerina Hadjantonakis (Addgene plasmid # 32608 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32608 ; RRID:Addgene_32608)
For your References section:Use of KikGR a photoconvertible green-to-red fluorescent protein for cell labeling and lineage analysis in ES cells and mouse embryos. Nowotschin S, Hadjantonakis AK. BMC Dev Biol. 2009 Sep 9;9:49. 10.1186/1471-213X-9-49 PubMed 19740427